Acceptable Use Policy
Terms of acceptable use
1.1 This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Kashing under which you may access Kashing’s website kashing.co.uk (the site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the site.
Your use of the site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement Kashing’s terms of website use .
Kashing.co.uk is a site operated by Kashing. Kashing is registered in England and Wales under company number 0895726 and their registered office and trading address is at Vintage House, 36 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TL.
Kashing’s VAT number is 202969211.
Kashing is registered and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority as a small payment institution.
1.2 You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use Kashing’s site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Kashing’s content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Kashing’s site in contravention of the provisions of Kashing’s terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the site;
- any equipment or network on which the site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
1.3 Kashing may from time to time provide interactive services on the site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Kashing will do their best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the site, and Kashing will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, Kashing is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service they provide on their site, and Kashing expressly exclude their liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of their content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of Kashing’s interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. Kashing advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where Kashing does moderate an interactive service, they will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
1.4 These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Kashing’s site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from Kashing, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
1.5 Kashing will determine, in their discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, Kashing may take such action as they deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as Kashing reasonably feel is necessary.
Kashing exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and Kashing may take any other action they reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
1.6 Kashing may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes Kashing makes, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the site.