What are Cookies
- Essential/Operationally. Some cookies are essential to the operation of Kashing’s website and Services, for example but not limited to:
- Authentication Cookies are used to remember Your login state, so You don’t have to login as You navigate through Kashing’s site and Your account. For example, when You log into Your Kashing account, You don’t have to login again, it remembers your login details as You navigate throughout the website.
- Fraud Prevention and Detection. Kashing deploys cookies and similar technologies through websites and the Services help them to learn things about computers and web browsers used to access the Services. This information helps them to monitor for and detect potentially harmful or illegal use of their Services.
- Analysing/Performance Cookies help Kashing understand how to make their website and Services work better for You. Cookies tell them how people reach their website and their Users’ websites and they give them insights into improvements or enhancements they need to make to their website and Services.
- Advertising Cookies can help Kashing provide more effective advertising on Kashing’s website. For example, Kashing might use a cookie to help prevent You from seeing the same advertisement multiple times or to measure how many times an advertisement is viewed or clicked on.
How Kashing Uses Other Technologies
- Web beacons. Kashing may use web beacons in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of Users (such as email recipients), measure the success of Kashing's marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Google AdWords cookies. Kashing uses Google AdWords to track whether you have come to them via an advertisement Kashing placed elsewhere across the internet, such as another website and to record information relating to how you came to Kashing such as your location when you accessed their website, the time of day you visited and the device you were using.
- Facebook Pixel. Kashing uses Facebook Pixel to create retargeting advertisements and custom audiences for their advertisements on Facebook and on their website. It is a tracking code which allows Kashing to track and monitor the success of advertising on Facebook and to improve the effectiveness of those advertisements by recording information such as the device you used to access their website and the actions you took on their website using cookies.
How to manage Cookies
1.6 Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 24 hours.
1.7 To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from Kashing’s website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site. Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from Kashing by e-mail or telephone. Kashing’s phone number is 0800 014 2950, or you can e-mail them on [email protected]